Since I am home for the first Friday in a while I figured I would link up to Doodle Bugs for her Five for Friday linky party.
1. I got these new folded cards and note pad... How cute is the teacher note pad? Seriously though. I'm obsessed!
2. One of my littles wrote this today on his Cat the Splat Vday craftivity: "Love is my time with Mrs. Berard". Melt. my. heart. I loved it! He knows how to win his teacher over!
3. My husband bought me this for V-Day! It is the Clarisonic Mia which is used to clean and exfoliate the skin. I've only used it a couple of times and I'm already obsessed! I'll let you know how it goes after I use it for a while.
4. Kate Spade's new Fall 2013 Collection. I feel like she made this for me? Probably not. However, I am obsessed!
Especially this pink leopard print. Really Kate? Perfect.
Can I have your entire look? Thanks.
5. Valentine's Day present to myself. That perfume is amazing! I love the scent! It's so feminine and lovely. And of course I bought a pink shirt... a little too much I know, I know.
Hope you all have a great weekend!