It is so nice to finally feel like I have "free" time. For a hot minute at least.
1. All cleaned and ready for summer break and a popcorn treat with my littles on the last day of school.
2. My sweet first grade team at the end of the year crawfish boil.
3. Enjoying being able to hang out with the hubs!
My boy and I celebrating the end of my school year with a fancy dinner!
4. Being domestic and cooking dinner.
5. Planning for my classroom next year! Trying out the new goods.
(And yes that is my husband making fun of me with his comment on instagram. Funny.)
Link up with me at Doodle Bugs Teaching: Five for Friday!