1. I am so excited to celebrate my husband's 30th Birthday this weekend! I could not be more blessed to have him!
2. I have been prepping for my new classroom theme. I seriously stay awake at night because I will get a new idea. Eek! Next week we are allowed back in our classrooms, so I can finally put my vision to life! Hopefully it all comes together.
3. My new planner came in! Holla!
4. After my planner came in it was totally necessary that I go to Office Depot for a special trip to get new pens right? I am obsessed with these pens! I started using erasable pens last year again. Can we say 3rd grade flashback. We had to use them when we were learning how to write cursive, and we loved our big kid pens! I forgot how amazing it is to have the erasable feature. Nothing bothers me more when I mess up writing in my planner. Then the page is doomed to be ugly. Supper annoying. Well, not anymore! These pens are amaze, and they even come in cool colors. Score!
5. Is anyone going to the Debbie Diller Conference at the end of July in Houston? I will be there and I would love to know to look for you!
And please follow me on Bloglovin' if that is how you read blogs!Button by Melissa
Have a great weekend!