Image Map

Monday, October 24, 2011

Silly Sentences and Classroom Updates

Maybe when I said guilty pleasure I should have wrote guilty in BIG BOLD letters. None of you ladies got it… which makes it even worse ha! It was the Real Housewives… of pretty much any area. I am sadly addicted to it? I do not know why because I feel either embarrassed or annoyed by their actions… yet I am so entertained! 

Anyways, since none of you girls could guess the correct TV show I just used the Random Number Generator! 
Congratulations Caroline Brantley! I will be emailing you shortly with your goods! 

Here is a little preview of what you will be getting with the Silly Sentences Packet
*I created two different printables: one can be printed on colored card stock using black ink and the other on white card stock using colored ink*


 If you would like to check it out on TPT and read more about the details  click here.

Here is something other things that have happened in my lil' teaching world lately…

Ms. Thomas and I at our schools cancer walk to support finding a cure for breast cancer… yes those are my walking clothes. 

Last week we completed our unit on owls thanks to Mrs. Jump! Both the littles and I enjoyed learning about owls! This week we are moving on to pumpkins! 
*Please excuse how scary my owls look*

Below are pictures of my students Owl Books…



The Owl Poem...

Here is a student made book (goes along with the students learning about Owls being nocturnal). 
Apparently my lil sweetie gave her dog a sassy do. 
If you want any of the Owl Activities above head to Mrs. Jumps blog for her packet on TPT! 
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Your Silly Sentences Packet looks awesome!And your blog is too cute! :)

    Gladys
    http://teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks. I was thinking you might like the real housewives but there's so many I didn't know which one to choose. My sister loves them all! I'm super excited.
    Have a great week!
    Caroline
    brantcc@bay.k12.fl.us

    ReplyDelete
  3. So these are even the better circumstantial piece guides that students must need to understand and professionals in this regard have been keen as well. veterinary personal statement

    ReplyDelete