Image Map

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Half Off Sale to Celebrate Exciting Times!

Sorry I have been MIA from the blogging world! I was enjoying every MINUTE of my Thanksgiving break!

First exciting news… I'm engaged!  
He proposed on Thanksgiving day and I could not be happier! I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with my favorite person in the world. All smiles. 

The following day… 
this happened:

Talk about a way to celebrate huh?
Best thing ever. 
2011 has been an AMAZING year! I cannot wait to continue celebrating through the holiday season. 


To celebrate all of the many blessing in my life I am throwing a little sale for you guys! Because y'all are 100% a blessing in my life as well!
Till midnight tonight (possibly till tomorrow morning) everything in my TPT store will be HALF off (I feel bad for missing cyber monday)

What is on sale in my store….


Click the picture below to go to my store!

Hope you are enjoying the ending of the 2011 year as much as I am! 
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Hooray! I really wanted to buy your silly sentence pack during the cyber monday sale and am so happy I can buy it now :-) Congratulations on your engagement!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! (even if you are an LSU fan..lol- just kidding!! Roll Tide!!)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Morgan! That's SO exciting. I wish you and your fiancee tons and tons of happiness.

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!! Thanks for the sale!!!! I was able to buy 4 things:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your engagement!

    Gladys
    http://teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Enjoy those precious memories!

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! How exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Y'all are so cute together :)

    ReplyDelete