Sunday, November 25, 2012

New Work Station Ideas and Cyber Monday!

I am definetly not a Black Friday shopper. I really do not like the feeling of pressure when I am shopping. I like to shop in peace :). The majority of my purchases occur online. I like the no fuss!
Therefore, I am very excited for Cyber Monday. Mainly just for the TpT sale. Of course my Teachers Pay Teacher cart is already loaded up with items that I have been saving in my wishlist! Are you as excited as I am about the deals on TpT?

Therefore, I decided to buckle down and finish creating a few new activities for y'all. So you can grab them with the discount :).
*Click any picture below to go to the item at my TpT store*

First up, "Friendship Sentences". This activity was created to help my littles master the art of writing setneces. Starting with a capital letter, puncutation, does it make sense, etc. Therefore, I wanted to create something I thought my students would enjoy. Students simply create sentences using their friends names. I also included factualy and staff members, like myself and our principal's name when I created this activity for my class. One page inclused is used for "friends" names. The teacher will use the blank space  to cut and paste a picture and then write the name beside the picture.

The students will create sentences that look like this:
I forgot to take pictures of my littles working but they loved it! They love using their friends names to make setences and then illustrate.

Second TpT product was a Short E Penguin Sort/ Match up.

Lastly, this week our theme is Polar Bears. Sticking to the Common Core Standards this topic seemed to fit best during this time of year! Therefore, I created a little mini book for my students to use this week while we are reading about Polar Bears to gather information!
 
 I hope you enjoy Cyber Monday and the amazing deals for teachers on TpT!
Click the picture below to go to my store! 
 

Happy Holiday and Happy Shopping!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Looks super cute. I don't like Black Friday shopping either. Online is my favorite.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me Black Friday is always the most awaited time for shopping since the prices of many products are going to be droped. In this 2013 black friday I'm preparing to find some Black Friday PlayStation 4/PS4 deals or Coupons. And I hope Amazon will offer them because I prefer shopping online than going to a local shop.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I just bought a vacuum cleaner using black friday deals from Amazon.com. I have read many review to buy this vacuum cleaner and I found a website which give a very best advice. If you are looking for a vacuum cleaner in this black friday I believe you should read the website: vacuum cleaner review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazon has recently released a student discount for the Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7. The discount gives students $50 off Kindle Fire HDX 7 as well as other selected products.The special pricing is available only to Amazon Student Members who have an active prime account. A prima account is a free six-month or $39/year plan.

    ReplyDelete